QuickBooks® Same-Day ACH Payments
Receive Pay Merchant Services offers a highly robust app that supports both QuickBooks� desktop and online customers, provide merchants with the tools they need so they can focus more time on their customers and businesses, and less time on data entry. "Our Integrated payment solutions can save a typical small business owner more than 180 hours each year"
- ACH format definitions Our software is designed for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Automate Account Receivable Collection
- Automate Account Payable Payments
- One-time and Recurring Debits / Credits
Ask about our special:
ACH CHECK by Phone & ACH Check by FAX for Mail Order & Telephone Order!
We support ACH formats including:
ARC (Accounts Receivable Check Conversion)
BOC (Back Office Check Conversion)
PPD (Prearranged Debit or Credit, One-time & Recurring, Business to Personal, B2C)
CCD (Cash Concentration Disbursement Debit or Credit, One-time & Recurring, Business to Business, B2B)
TEL (Check by Phone)
RCK (Represented Check, NSF Check Recovery)
Multiple Batch and import options
WEB (Internet ACH from a Web Site)
Whether your business is a Web address or a street address, you're banking on sales of products and services to keep your business thriving. And that means you need bona fide payments, whether by automated clearing house (ACH), electronic funds transfer (EFT), e-Check or other means.
- High Risk ACH Processing
- Batch File Uploads
- NACHA File Format Software
- Recurring Debits & Credits
- One-Time Debits & Credits
- Online Checks from your Website
- Inbound & Outbound Telemarketing
- Complete Online Real-Time Reporting
- Check Conversion - Point of Sale
- Check Conversion - Non-Point of Sale
With our ACH credit payment processing, financial transactions between you and your customers are instantly verifiable, hassle-free and secure. Reporting is streamlined, instantaneous and user-friendly.
The ACH / EFT Network is a highly reliable processor and efficient nationwide batch-oriented electronic funds transfer system governed by the NACHA ( National Automated Clearing House Association ) Operating Rules and electronic funds transfer act which provide for the inter-bank clearing of electronic check payments for participating depository financial institutions. The Federal Reserve and electronic payments network act as ACH operators, central clearing house facilities through which financial institutions transmit or receive ACH entries. Over the past five years our merchants have processed MILLIONS OF TRANSACTIONS proving the software and service to be reliable, effective and a cost saving process for electronic transactions.
High Risk Merchant ACH Processing
- Thousands of merchants trust us to process their transactions and GET PAID. High Risk merchant transaction processing is a relatively complex process and should not be trusted to someone other than "true professional processors". Our credit card merchant services will let your business flourish in a friendly and hassle-free environment. Learn More
Receive Pay Merchant Services
...continues to meet the challenge of our clients by offering a cost effective e-check gateway into the electronic check banking system. Electronic banking includes the transfer of funds between companies and / or consumer accounts for collection and payments.
Allow us to offer and create an electronic payment processing program to provide you access to your funds in an expeditious manner.
Our in-house Electronic Check experts are standing ready to help you make an informed decision to move your company's payment processing forward.
Quick Comment Form
Remember, we offer several products that work with our Electronic Check Processing system. Whether you handle dozens of checks a day or hundreds, we have the right equipment for you!
We provide ACH, EFT and Credit Card Processing all integrated into our software!
Compare our service and prices to our competitors and
Give Us A Call